Wednesday, 24 November 2010

REMINDER


   





This is a place I like to visit almost every week, especially in the morning when there's no one around.
Even though it seems abandoned, this place is very much alive and constantly changing. Five weeks ago I started painting "a reminder " for all the visitors such as myself, but last week, I was caught while finishing it...
I had to buy a bottle of whiskey for the guard that caught me, or else he would have called the police.

This reminds me that everything flows, especially time.
This reminds me that I should paint faster.


2 comments:

  1. Super su ti radovi... Jedino je šteta što radiš u tako prolaznom mediju... no, sve je prolazno, u konačnici. Ali eto, živi si dokaz da grafiti mogu biti umjetnost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the irony in this piece... everything changes all the time and that is very much applicable to street art... today your work is here, tomorrow who knows...

    ReplyDelete