Thursday, 11 June 2015

"Where's my Batman"















As a kid I thought my toys came alive when I left the room. Sometimes I would line them up in comfortable positions on my shelf: Spider-Man, Robot Limenko, King Kong, Lego Trooper, T-Rex, Batman and Ninja Turtle. I would memorize that order and their postures then leave the room. As I grew older I realized this was silly... 
but ...wait... 
Where's my Batman!?

Hommage to childhood and pop culture
Proljetno Prašenje, SC Galerija, Zagreb




4 comments:

  1. Hi lonac, I tattooed an image created for you, I would like your permission; this is the picture ( goldfish eagle head)

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2c/5f/c4/2c5fc4c7646cbb4e5ade328a878a9558.jpg

    muchas gracias, email me hiramwillem@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! Thanks author for your Nice toys and great shared. I got Excellent tropic and Valuable information. Really Awesome !! Toy Robots

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,man, this is the craziest minimalist blog I've ever came across :) Since I do to have passion for games, and especcially Batman, you might want to check out my gaming site: batmangamesonly.com I would like to share your blog with my reader, and it would be great if you do the similar for me. Best regards!

    ReplyDelete