Friday 24 June 2022

Urban Break-

 


I am working on a painting for a group show in Seoul, South Korea.

There are some crazy names on the list of artists for this event, so I will post more details soon...really excited about this show.


The composition/concept for the painting is the one from last year, but since I wasn't so happy with the result the first time, I felt some changes should be made. I plan to do more of this type of work which is a bit more personal than some previous ones and also leans on a moodier side.


one more thing:

Finally, my studio now has a brand new professional printer for art prints, so in a month or so, signed prints will be available for purchase. 

If you already have some of the favorites ( murals, drawings, paintings) that you would like to own as a signed print, feel free to write me.